Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) Notice of PROPERTY BUTLER (also known as “ITECH MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD.”)
1. Property Butler (also known as "I Tech Management Solutions Sdn. Bhd.") PDPA Statement on Personal Data Protection Act 2010
This PDPA Statement sets out how Property Butler (also known as "I Tech Management Solutions Sdn. Bhd.") collect, store and handle personal information (as defined below) of individuals in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA") and the laws of Malaysia.
2. What This PDPA Statement Explains
The aim of this PDPA Statement is to explain to you the kind of personal information that we may gather from you and how such personal information is gathered, processed, stored, used, disclosed and/or transferred and most importantly, your right to access and correct your personal information.
I Tech Management Solutions Sdn. Bhd.(1237855-P) and operate its websites propertybutler.my and/or services.propertybutler.my (collectively or individually referred to as the “website”) and distributes a community mobile platform called the Property Butler apps (collectively or individually referred to as the “App”), and/or other services which may be offered from time to time. This PDPA explains how we handle Personal Data and comply with the requirements of Malaysia’s Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
Property Butler is a solution provider for Estate Agent/Managing Agent/Management Company/JMB & MC. Property Butler is a tool to manage Gated and Guarded Properties, Stratified Property and or related to Building Managements, Security management and marketing platform, management, accountancy system, marketplace. With Property Butler platforms we connects all Residents, Managing Agent/Management Office/ JMB & MC and Security Companies.
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that can identify a person either directly or indirectly. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you, such as your Name, Address, Identity Card /Passport Number, Contact Details, Email Addresses, date of birth, gender, device ID and operating system/version.
3. What Kind Of Personal Information Are Collected
In order for us to provide you with our Products and/or Services, we need to collect relevant personal information from you and it may include (but not limited to) the following:-
- Upon Registration (Retailer & Supplier);
- ID / Passport number
- Your Email
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
4. The Source of Personal Information
- It may be obtained directly from you, that is personal information that you may have provided us for example, in the Residents data and/or
- It may be obtained from you, that is personal information that you may have provided to us at any event(s), function(s) and/or any face-to-face direction communication(s); and/or
- It may be obtained legitimately from third parties or other service providers such as accounting system, to which you have consented to the disclosure of your personal information.
5. How We Use Your Personal Information
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorised manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes mentioned herein, but not limited to:
- To verify your identity;
- To verify your eligibility to register as a user of the Apps and Website;
- To process your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Apps and Website and maintaining and managing your registration;
- To providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Site from time to time to members of the Site;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to communicate with you;
- to verify your identity for purposes of receiving our products and services;
- to notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
- for customer research purposes to better improve our services;
- to inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you including
- information about products and services offered by our affiliated companies and selected third-party partners; and
- to maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law.
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
Save in accordance with this PDPA Statement and except as permitted or required under any enactment, law, statute or regulation, we will not use or disclose your Personal Information without any prior consent (implied and/or express).
What If Personal Information Provided By You Is Incomplete?
In situation where indicated, the provision of personal information is compulsory to enable us to server you better, and if the personal information is insufficient, we have the rights to collect necessary information via sending out Personal information collection form to you or by phone call to get your updated informations.
7. Your Rights To Access And Correct Your Personal Information
Subject to the compliance of certain and terms and conditions, we will grant you access to your personal information if it is either:-
- Misleading; or
- Not up-to-date,
You may make a request to us by contacting us directly via the contact number and/or email provided below:
- Property Butler’s Whatsapp Business (message only) : +6017 305 1009
- Property Butler’s Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall endeavor to comply with your request to access and/or made all reasonable corrections to your personal information within 14 days upon receipt of the same.
8. Your Obligations
You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself (i.e. personal information) and updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, outdated or incomplete by contacting the Property Butler (also known as "I Tech Management Solutions Sdn Bhd") via the contact number provided at “Your Rights To Access And Correct Your Personal Information.
9. Updates to Our PDPA Statement
We reserved the right to amend this PDPA Statement from time to time and the updated version shall apply and overrides any and all previous versions, including but not limited to, leaflets or hard copy versions. Please check our website regularly for additional information on our most up-to-date policies and practices that may be applicable to you.
10. Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this PDPA Statement, kindly contact us at the Property Butler’s Customer Support and Happiness from 9.00 am – 6.00 pm at the following contact points:
- Property Butler’s Whatsapp Business (message only) : +6017 305 1009
- Property Butler’s Office Email : email@example.com